Saturday, July 30, 2011

Eat All You Can @ Saluhan

Buffet restaurants got a new competition! The Saluhan Lounge and Buffet located at Quirino Avenue, Davao City. Experience delicious, tempting and satisfying meals for only 149 pesos.



If you're looking for a new place to eat or you're driving/walking along the street of Quirino Avenue, try to visit Saluhan and relax in this cozy place while enjoying the food surely you'll love.


I'm not much of a meat eater that is why I'm so glad when these sea-foods welcomed us as we enter the beautiful maximized dining place of Saluhan. 

Of course my favorite of all, tahong.


I don't know how they call this in Visayan but we call this in Ilonggo as bagungon. This is best if cooked in coconut milk (gata). I love eating this. You need to do intense sucking of the shell first before you could get what's inside. (Lips to lips as what my friends call it. hehe)

Yummy guso (Seaweed)

Chorizo



Oh! Of course it's unlimited cupcakes for desert plus bottomless iced tea for just 35 pesos!


Saluhan Lounge and Buffet is Located at Don Pelayo building, Quirino Avenue Davao City.

No comments:

Post a Comment