Friday, May 6, 2011

Gardena Fresca Garden Pond and Grill

Oftentimes, we don’t have time to relax and eat in a paradise-like place which most likely can be found in country places. We live in a city and fast food chain and carenderia are the best options for busy people including students. Well, FYI, I’ve found this kind of (hidden) place in Matina which you couldn’t imagine that there’s a paradise inside that very common-looking village (Coca-Cola Village). I was amazed and shocked to find out that there is a big pond inside, the pond of Gardena Fresca.

What's more amazing is their food! Exquisitely fantastic are their food and of course the place. Nothing beats eating in a garden with your family, friends, and loved ones overlooking the pond and breathing in the fresh air while listening to jazz music.

Let's take a look at some of their dishes. 
Click pictures to salivate
Crispy Noodles - PhP190
Good for 5 persons. This perfect dish with a perfect combination of ingredients got my attention first when I saw its poster in the center of the dining place. It was really good. The noodle is crispy and ingredients are mouth watering, geez, I remember my experience eating this as I write this down. haha.

Adobong Tahong - PhP85
One of their main dish people patronize. I wonder how they cook it and I can't figure it out. The taste was really different from my version of adobong tahong. Really sweet. You should try it.

Pork Spare Ribs - PhP165
I guess the picture can tell how it tastes like. 



Sizzling White Marlin - PhP175

Good place for wedding (invite us)

The Floating Area (yeah it's floating)

Pond View

The Entrance... (oh ha?)

Visit Now!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment