Tuesday, June 14, 2011

California Maki - Rai Rai Ken

Rai Rai Ken's California Maki composed of rice, cucumber, egg, mango and mayonnaise 
Photo courtesy of my friend

Robinsons Cybergate Davao - My gang went to Rai Rai Ken for lunch without inviting me. They just brought me pasalubong (photos). Well, I've been to Rai Rai Ken many times at Gaisano Mall and SM City Davao but never been to their Robinsons and Abreeza Ayala Branches. 


We all know that Rai Rai Ken is the country's number 1 Japanese restaurant. They just don't serve the best Japanese food but also let you experience the Japanese culture with their Japanese setting and ambiance plus the waiters and waitresses in Kimono. It feels like eating in an ancient samurai age restaurant. 
Oishii!!


Visit Rai Rai Ken's website

No comments:

Post a Comment