Friday, May 27, 2011

Easing Hunger at Jaltan Food Centrum

click pictures to enlarge
Yummy fruit salad composed of banana, avocado, watermelon and mango.

C.M. Recto Street -  it's one in the afternoon and Mr. Sun, the untiring heat giver was probably having a bad day. It's so hot and we're looking for a place to dine. We found this air-conditioned fast-food restaurant perfect to oppose the sunny day.

Fruit salad caught my attention first when I found out that it's not what I was thinking (I thought it's binignit, LOL). So I ordered it first and tried the binignit-looking Fruit Salad and... man, it was so good. We ate the fruit salad first before eating rice, or should I say, dessert before lunch.

Here are some of the dishes we've matched with rice during our Jaltan visit.

Pork Steak

Ginisang Puso ng Saging (Banana Blossom)

Beef Mechado

No comments:

Post a Comment